From North: arriving from Florence (A1 highway exit Firenze Impruneta) :
1. Just 100 meters from the highway exit, turn right on the Firenze - Siena.
2. The Florence-Siena, take the Siena Sud exit (you will find the signs Buonconvento and Cassia sr 2)
3. Follow the signs for Buonconvento (small village 26 km from Siena). The street name is Cassia sr 2
4. Stay on the main road (Cassia sr 2) for about 20 km, passing through several small villages (Isola d'Arbia, Ponte a Tressa, More di Cuna) and along a stretch of highway, always towards Buonconvento
5. Arrived in Ponte d'Arbia, just before the bridge, turn right, following signs for the Castle Saltemnano
6. Drive about 1.5 km partly dirt road partially paved (crossing two small bridges) until you reach the Castello di Saltemnano.
For those arriving from the direction of Rome (highway) or Perugia: :
1. Valdichiana exit, following the signs for Siena.
2. on the highway to Siena (about 18 km from the highway) you will find the signs for Asciano
3. Once in Asciano, follow the signs for Buonconvento.
4. Arrived in Buonconvento, turn right to Monteroni d'Arbia (you will be on the road cassia sr2).
5. On the road to Monteroni d'Arbia, about 5 km from Buonconvento, there 'the Ponte d'Arbia.
6. Just crossed the bridge, turn immediately to the left, following the signs to the Castle Saltemnano.
7. Drive about 1.5 km of road (crossing two small bridges) until you reach the Castello di Saltemnano.
GPS coordinates are: ................
Agriturismo Castello di Saltemnano
Traversa Via del Magistrato 302/B Località Ponte d'Arbia 53014 - MONTERONI D'ARBIA (Siena) - Italy
Telefono : 0039 0577 370073 - Fax 0039 0577 1698376 - Tel. Mobile : 0039 348 4861208
E-mail: : firstname.lastname@example.org